At Science Node, we need your help. We have ALMOST reached our fund-raising goal. In order to maintain our independence as a source of unbiased news and information, we don’t take money from big tech corporations. That’s why we’re asking our readers to help us raise the final $10,000 we need to meet our budget for the year. Donate now to Science Node's Gofundme campaign. Thank you!
Targeted people: the 4th SESAME-LinkSCEEM Summer School is targeting the young researcher, MSc and PhD student, fresh graduated is preferable who are interesting in HPC and SR topics.
Program: The workshop sessions will cover the following topics:
1. Introduction to LinkSCEEM.
2. Software Carpentry Tools workshop ( http://software-carpentry.org/ ).
3. Introduction to computational aspects of SR data analysis.
4. The pyFAI method for fast SAXS/WAXS/XRPD data processing.
5. Automatic registration of images via SIFT.
1. Relevance of background to the workshop topic
2. Country of residence (Eastern Mediterranean countries)
3. Stage of career (young researchers/graduates are preferred)
1. Are involved in Computational Science/HPC research projects or studies.
2. Identify how attending this event can help in the future work.
3. Have programming experience in C, Fortran or a similar level of programming language.
The Cyprus Institute