At Science Node, we need your help. We have ALMOST reached our fund-raising goal. In order to maintain our independence as a source of unbiased news and information, we don’t take money from big tech corporations. That’s why we’re asking our readers to help us raise the final $10,000 we need to meet our budget for the year. Donate now to Science Node's Gofundme campaign. Thank you!
The fifth issue of the PRACE newsletter is published.
Link to the newsletter: http://www.prace-ri.eu/IMG/pdf/PRACE_1ip_nl_5.pdf
* New insights into using "the process that powers the stars" with PRACE resources
* And the winning paper is... the PRACE Award 2011
* PRACE offers optimisation service for researchers
* Hungary joins PRACE
* HPC programming at the PRACE Summer School
* Training jointly with HP-SEE and LinkSCEEM-2
* Featured project: EUDAT
* Featured events
* PRACE-1IP all-hands and 2IP kick-off meeting
The PRACE newsletter comes out four times per year
PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe