UK e-Science All Hands Meeting – call for papers
The Call for Papers for this year’s UK e-Science has been announced. There are 5 themes or authors can submit a “general” paper. The themes are –
• Theme 1: Cloud computing for e-Research
• Theme 2: Shared Infrastructures, Systems and Tools for e-Research
• Theme 3: Applications and end-user engagement in e-Research
• Theme 4: Data-intensive Research
• Theme 5: Organization, Trust, Security and Validation
• General Paper
As in previous years, authors of selected abstracts will be invited to submit full papers (after AHM 2011) to be considered for inclusion in a special edition of a journal (to be confirmed). It should be noted that conference proceedings will not be published.
The closing date for abstracts is the 23rd of May with authors being notified of the decision on the 25th of July.
Paul Townend, University of Leeds.