GlobalNOC's Software and Systems engineering group provides a full suite of tools and services related to network measurement, monitoring, visualization, provisioning, and IT service management for some of the most advanced research and education networks in the world. Established in 1998, The GlobalNOC at Indiana University provides services to over 20 networks across the country that operate at local, metro, national, and international scale.
We are looking for motivated people to join our team and make a difference. Why work here?
- Work in the always evolving and growing field of advanced high speed computer networking, frequently taking on new challenges and opportunities.
- GlobalNOC is committed to a culture of positive work/life balance and progress over perfection. Work with a group of people passionate about their field, but who aren't defined solely by it.
- Make a difference. Our teams collaboratively provide full stack design, development, and management of applications that directly support thousands of servers and network devices at the campus, regional, country, and world scale.
Bring your skills and learn new ones. With our full stack development there is always a place to jump in and learn something new, whether it's new development of applications, automating changes on the network, building out visualizations to help end users understand their data, or countless more opportunities.
In addition, working at GlobalNOC provides world class benefits:
- Get 30 days of paid time off to start with, with an increase after 5 years. Plus, get an additional 9 paid holidays each year.
- Medical, dental, life, disability, and vision insurance. For more information, click here.
- An automatic contribution of 10% of your base salary towards retirement every year - no matching required.
- Tuition benefit for continued education at Indiana University for employees and their families.
- Budget available for certifications and trainings.
The GlobalNOC Software and Systems Engineering group is seeking talented engineers to design, develop, and operate innovative network management systems.
Using established industry best practices and internal best practices in version control, automated testing suites, and software life cycle planning, this position provides systems analysis and programming to support the development of software and systems, and provide first-line technical support and solutions for problems related to developed software and systems, and using and developing operational workflows and procedures with impact across teams.
With guidance from senior engineers and management, assists in the preparation of development roadmaps, effort estimates, requirements, designs and other project management components for projects with national, regional, metro, and campus level impact.
Multiple positions available. See full description and apply here.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to us and find a time to talk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.