Last week's EGI Community Forum 2013 in Manchester, UK, was a huge success. Throughout the week, several bloggers posted their thoughts on the event on the GridCast website. See our pick of the highlights below:
- e-Science Talk's Stefan Janusz gives a great introduction to the city which played host to last week's event and discusses the pros and cons of pay-for-use e-infrastructure models.
- Catherine Gater gives her view on the opening plenary session.
- Simon Hettrick of the Software Sustainability Institute writes about the importance of human capital for e-infrastructures.
- Beatrice Bressan discusses the future of EMI and SciencePAD.
- As well as expanding on this topic further, Zara Qadir also gives her view on citizen science initiatives and the International Desktop Grid Federation.
- Andrew Purcell